Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Irregular Periods More Is This Irregular Periods After Having My Baby Or Is This Something More Serious?

Is this Irregular periods after having my baby or is this something more serious? - irregular periods more

I had my 2nd 4th daughter September 2009. The margins of 6 weeks, end of 15th October, I started the gym again the 16th October. Do you have a period of 21 October and lasts until 26 October and 31 October again began to notice that it has become a point. Is this normal? I guess. Maybe I was too early?

4 comments:

Rachael said...

its normal operating temperature. Your body is back to normal after having a baby. not what you do with your first child?

my body was restless the whole time. Once I had my period for 50 of 52 weeks a year. In no lie. No matter how you take your time, when the doctor said, ok.

call him and ask. to see what they say on the subject.

izzyfizz... said...

Bleeding two months after birth can be very irregular, but still normal. Espeacially if in certain forms of contraception such as the mini-pill. If you are breastfeeding, it can also cause irregularities, but usually only delays the suckling or bleeding. While you should probably feel it is no problem. a regular term, may be brought only within 6 months.

Chris said...

In fact, you should not be too soon after birth. After random intervals after birth is normal, it will take time before your time is normal again, but should not for so long.

swrong said...

Yes, that's normal. It can take months to return to its normal cycle.

Post a Comment