Friday, February 19, 2010

Popping Static Noise Fast Track M Audio Recording With M-Audio Preamp & Condenser Mic?

Recording with M-Audio Preamp & Condenser Mic? - popping static noise fast track m audio

Hello, I have a small problem. I simply buy audiobook ST55 Large Diaphragm microphone, an M-Audio Fast Track Pro Preamp and American Audio HP 700 Headphones study with shock mount and pop-metal filter. The configuration of my computer are: P4 3.0 GHz, 250 g hard drive, 1GB RAM, sound card and SoundBlaster Audigy. I'm using Pro Tools M-Powered for my burning software.

I had this computer for a week and I love the quality. The problem is that when you use voice notes (or even a headset, only to hear me) that sometimes these strange noise that messes with my sound to hear all that I am in my headphones. The worst thing is that if this happens while I'm recording, so I sound weirds leading to the record. Noise can be a static noise that occurs repeatedly described that results in Breaking the sound (like when talking on a cell phone, while the signal is weak). That bothers me because I is a good sound quality, but destroyed by the noise, its frustration. But this can be my pre-amp, my microphone, my computer, sound card, headset ?????? What is it and how can I prevent this? Since I do a lot of money for these things, is this strange noise damage to my microphone and / or pre-amp? I would be glad if someone can help me.


PS: If it helps, I have installed one of 5 speakers with subwoofer speaker equipment (computer speakers too loud that) is always on.

Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to say, but here are two possibilities:

Can a cell phone interference? Try out your cell phone. Mobile phones often interfere with condenser microphones.

This is the audio recordings of PC speakers? If so, this is not good and can create a feedback loop. The sound is examined only in the headphones.

Post a Comment