Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cancer Association Canada My Baby Is Turning One; She Is Allergic To Dairy. What Alternatives Are Their Beside Cancer Causing Soy?

My baby is turning one; she is allergic to dairy. What alternatives are their beside cancer causing soy? - cancer association canada

My daughter is on Saturday. It is very allergic to milk. I do not want to give, soy milk because of the association of cancer. She is allergic to peanuts, so I am worried for him, almond milk, almond is a nut. Rice milk has virtually no vitamins, carbohydrates mostly. Is there an alternative out there? I do not want to breastfeed for ever ... Advice please share it. Thank you!

2 comments:

Michaela D said...

Do not give almond milk I have a severe allergy to peanuts and I was her age, but wen i brake eat nuts, because I am allergic all the advantages that each product 95% contamination of nuts
likely to grow by an allergy to dairy products, if shes 3, which had the same thing

If you ate a lot of peanut butter Wen pregnant, which is probably the primary and
Do not worry about rice milk since shes so yong calories they can only be sure to stay to provide things like orange juice with calcium for healthy

KATZZ said...

Go vegan. This is a simple and healthy diet. In fact, vegetarians are less cancer or elitism, that has united the meat eaters. I am a vegetarian and have been for 13th You can go to the doctor, especially since she is so young. As a nutritionist. In addition, PETA was very good information and links to help your child a healthy diet. It is also vegan does not support animal cruelty!

Post a Comment