Sunday, January 31, 2010

Delivery Of Baby Xxx Chance Of Preterm Labor?

Chance of Preterm labor? - delivery of baby xxx

For the last few months, I was super sick, something that I do not remember with my son. We first thought it was my way or high blood sugar or gestational diabetes low'm. Neither is true, if the oil taken my spells BS. He was then sent to an ENT (ear, nose and throat) and, of course.

In addition to my blood pressure rises. Of 21 January to 2 February, I had readings between 120/80 and 138/94, finally, yesterday, on 2, 2 readings are 2 minutes apart, one under 133/86-133/83. I had problems with high blood pressure with my son, which started around 8-8.5 months of pregnancy, between BP would xxx/80 's up to 151/110, with a blinding headache. Never spill protein with my son until the night he was induced by gestational diabetes, and after birth was swollen and puffy about a week or less (bad you could say that Barley had my legs and my feet began).
I had a headache, feel sluggish on 23 January is no blinding is not anything serious, just annoying no, no drugs from him.

I drank lots of water, so I know it is not so.

Another thing that I'm noticed last week when I go myself as I push the baby very deep in my pelvis. My back spasms in the middle of the lower back for a few days, and were back and forth, what I'm assuming that Braxton Hicks are really low in the pool, I feel like my time will begin.

So tonight when I go to the bathroom I saw a volley ball, something that I had a couple of weeks, then (in December?). I keep control, and it's just not always as much as the first until the end. It was a yellow light, the first eliminated almost thought it was a pink but no other tissues appeared pink.

2 comments:

buschchi... said...

Wow, I would like to discuss with your doctor about this ... They calculated not only a phone call to ask a question, because I caught downloading ... I would it tomorrow morning if you can call ... Good luck and I wish him good luck!

Kelley said...

First, gestational diabetes does not cause the symptoms you have. I have type II diabetes and suffer the same symptoms that a person with gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia. Here you can cause headaches, dizziness and swelling (or edema). Hypertension is a sign that your body is handling the pregnancy is good. The only cure for preeclampsia is delivery. Because they are not able to offer up to 30 weeks, you have his medication. Preeclampsia during pregnancy normal and you have a number of reasons.
1. Excessive weight gain
2. Overweight before pregnancy
3. A history of diabetes
4. bad habits
If they really pre-eclampsia, need to be put on drugs for blood pressure. No salt what-so-ever, and the rest of 2 hours per day on the left side.

I suggest you talk to your gynecologist and medicine to help the problems of BP. The discharge is not a sign of pre-work. If you recently, sex, and explain to the refusal to pink.

Post a Comment