Monday, January 18, 2010

Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms Do You Have A Progesterone Deficiency Or An Estrogen Dominance?

Do you have a progesterone deficiency or an estrogen dominance? - progesterone deficiency symptoms

I wondered for some time, if I a dominant position or a lack of estrogen-progesterone. I go to the doctor within two weeks, but until I say first hand the problems they had with one of these problems? Have you had abortions? If you have acne? Everything. Could help thank you. Any information is appreciated.

1 comments:

Maddie's Mommy said...

I have a dominant position with low estrogen-progesterone. I have symptoms of poor price management, bad acne, cold hands and feet, dry eyes and irregular periods. I had a chemical pregnancy. Ask your doctor for an examination of the hormone estrogen and progesterone.

Post a Comment